- Silver$5,0001 Designee
- Gold$10,0002 Designees
- Platinum$15,0003 Designees
Our Corporate Partners Club is a prepaid annual spending account that provides an opportunity to entertain co-workers, clients & prospective new business partners.
Up to three (3) additional Designees can be added to your selected membership level at the following rate. Individual Full Membership at Shaker Run including carts normally $2900:
Designees will have full membership privileges to the club. Any accompanied or unaccompanied guest fees, cart fees as well as food & beverage, gratuities, and merchandise will be deducted from the account at time of use. Greens & Cart Fees will be deducted at advertised rates for that specific time on our Tee Sheet.
*Please note that only a Designee has access to setup a starting time and is responsible for directing the utilization of the account funds.
- Book starting times through the golf shop 17 days in advance.
- Prepaid Cart Fees for the year included for Each Designee.
- Waived Room Rental Charges for golf events.
- Half off room rental rates for corporate meetings Monday through Friday.
- 10% Off Food only for Each Designee inside Grille @ 1320.
- 5% Off Apparel only for Each Designee inside the Golf Shop.
- Quarterly Social Media Post thanking you for being a Corporate Partner of Shaker Run.
- Advanced Registration on club Social Events / Club Tournaments.
- Discounted pricing on Special Events hosted by Shaker Run.
- All Corporate Partners will be recognized on a plaque within the renovated Club House.
- All Corporate Partners will be recognized on our website.
- Platinum Partners will be recognized on a Tee Box of their preference on one (1) available hole # 2 – 9 (Woodlands, Lakeside or Meadows).
Terms of Partnership
- Each Partnership is valid for a calendar year from the date of payment and must be paid in full.
- Designees either inclusive of the level selected or those who are added must be identified to Shaker Run upon the time of registration. Additional Designees may not be added until time of renewal and are subject to employment verification.
- Partners are permitted to roll over a maximum of 10% of their funds annually, and would then be required to pay the difference plus any additional Designee fees to bring their account balance up to the appropriate level to start the next annual partnership cycle. Any unused funds are forfeited upon renewal date if you choose not to renew.
For more information, please call:
Joe Robertson, Director of Sales: 513.727.0007 x 223